BGN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGN

A Bleach, Code geass and Naruto forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chakra Tu Valliere

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkra
Admin
Darkra

Character sheet
Name: Chakra Tu Valliere
Level:
Chakra Tu Valliere Left_bar_bleue1/100Chakra Tu Valliere Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
Exp :
Chakra Tu Valliere Left_bar_bleue1/100Chakra Tu Valliere Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Chakra Tu Valliere Empty
PostSubject: Chakra Tu Valliere   Chakra Tu Valliere I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:54 pm

Name: Chakra Tu Valliere

Sub--Race: White two tailed Fox

Visual Age: 16

Actual Age: 885

Form: Gillian form Vasto Lorde

Mask Fragment: The marking are all that is left on his face the two blue marking on each cheek are the fragments

Personality:(What's your character like? What are their likes and dislikes? What do they enjoy doing? How do they usually feel. Please try to expand so we can understand your character better.)

Appearance: Chakra Tu Valliere 1129334776_derKaipic2

Bio: not much to remember just that my name is Chakra and im not human i have a small hole on my left arm and i carry a sword.
I have recalls of seeing 9 different people standing around a table then a battle with others with swords and then i felt something touch me and then blacked out when waking up found myself covered in rubble thats all i used to remember of my history but recently had flashback and remember everything now living as a Espada again
Back to top Go down
https://narucode.rpg-board.net
Naught

Character sheet
Name: Yami Natsume
Level:
Exp :

Chakra Tu Valliere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra Tu Valliere   Chakra Tu Valliere I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:59 pm

Approved!
I'll overlook the personality since he doesn't remember. Razz
Back to top Go down

Chakra Tu Valliere
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BGN :: Custom Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: