BGN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGN

A Bleach, Code geass and Naruto forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Senoku, Narora

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xero

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Senoku, Narora Left_bar_bleue100/100Senoku, Narora Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp :
Senoku, Narora Left_bar_bleue1/1Senoku, Narora Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Senoku, Narora Empty
PostSubject: Senoku, Narora   Senoku, Narora I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:50 am

Name: Senoku, Narora

Sub--Race: Black and White Fox

Visual Age: 15

Actual Age: Last count: 100,006

Former Squad: 1st

Former Rank: Captain/Soutichou

Hollow Mask: Senoku, Narora Ichigo-hollow-form Ichigo's Mask with Black back ground and White Tribal marks.

Personality: Narora is a Tsundere most of the time. not really showing his real personalities. only around thoughs that he really trusts can he show his true side. What he likes truely is Sea Salt Ice Cream. can't get enough of the stuff. He doesn't really hate anything besides what he doesn't like. (meaning i haven't disided on thoughs yet) He spends most of his time training and watching the clouds in the sky till dusk, then sleeping in the same spot till dawn. When he's around people he trusts, He's a normal 15 year old, that acts like a 10 year old some times. but even if hes around people he can trust, they always know that he never really truely shows his Deredere side. (you can google Tsundere and Deredere)

Appearance: See my Avatar.

Bio: Unknown. He remembers becoming a Soutichou, helping Urahara in his experiments, getting caught up in them and then he found himself training the Vizards a few weeks later. From that point on, he left the Bleach world and found himself in the Naruto world. there he lived for a good 50 years then made his own village, Hikarigakure. The Village hidden in the Light/Twilight. When he returned to Karakura, he was greated by his long time friends, Chakra and Naught. Urahara appeared with other people thinking he felt a huge Arrancar aura. when Narora had come down, he found out that Urahara was standing with an Orange haired boy and girl. a mexicen that looked like a quiet and clam guy. a red haired hot head, and a small black haired midget girl.

once introductions where done narora was told who they all where. it turns out that the orang haired girl, he found out was named Orihime, was his sister.

and from there, his story continues.

Clan: Senoku

Visual Age: 15

Actual Age: ... umm Naught you might wanna take this out of the Ninja template...

Squad: No squad as of yet.

Rank: I is an admin, and i say Kage/Kage-Sensei. (meaning i'll take a team of gennin ^^)

Village: Hikarigakure

Weapons: His Zanpakuto and Naruto/Bleach powers.

Unique Features: He has Red fox ears and blood red slited eyes.

Chakra Element: LIghtning/Fire

Personality: He was Infected with Kyuubi at a young age (when he changed worlds), his mother was infected with its... uhh.. genitles and he was born after it 9 months later, the Son of Kyuubi. Not wanting this power and torture, he had tried to kill himself, even if his friends in the Bleach world would miss him. but every time, his Demonic Chakra/Reiatsu and some of the Kyuubi's left over Demonic Chakra/Reiatsu healed him every time. so he lived with it. he now searches for his second father. for he is the only family he has left. his Bleach world father and mother are dead, and he didn't know of Orihime being his sister.

Themes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcTgYytU68E
Back to top Go down
Darkra
Admin
Darkra

Character sheet
Name: Chakra Tu Valliere
Level:
Senoku, Narora Left_bar_bleue1/100Senoku, Narora Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
Exp :

Senoku, Narora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senoku, Narora   Senoku, Narora I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:01 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://narucode.rpg-board.net
Naught

Character sheet
Name: Yami Natsume
Level:
Exp :

Senoku, Narora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senoku, Narora   Senoku, Narora I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:53 pm

No @ taking it out of the template because there may be SOME immortal ninja. Thats extra measures.
Back to top Go down
Xero

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Senoku, Narora Left_bar_bleue100/100Senoku, Narora Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Exp :
Senoku, Narora Left_bar_bleue1/1Senoku, Narora Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Senoku, Narora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senoku, Narora   Senoku, Narora I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:33 pm

ahh ok i see now. thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Senoku, Narora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senoku, Narora   Senoku, Narora I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senoku, Narora
Page 1 of 1